Small Islands & Muck 2019 - Flying Dutchman
|Sailingarea||Schotland | Schottland | Scotland|
Currently 2 available!
availability subject to change Complete reservation
A 9-day trip to the Small Islands and the Inner Hebrides. The rugged landscape and untouched nature make this area one of the most beautiful destinations in Europe.
Experience the wild, untouched nature of some of the most beautiful places in Europe. Mountains, plains, bays, islands and villages alternate between the decor of the Flying Dutchman.
Possible itinerary (depending on weather and wind conditions):
Day 1: boarding in Oban
Day 2: Muck
Day 3: Muck & Rum
Day 4: Skye
Day 5: Skye
Day 6: Eigg
Day 7: Tobermory
Day 8: back to Oban
Day 9: after breakfast debarking in Oban
Please note that ports ans destinations may be subject to change due to unpredicable (weather) conditions. The captain aboard will determine the final itinerary regarding weather foecast. Please do not worry if we deviate from the original plan, because it just means that we will most likely visit another beautiful area.
Prices per person
|Standard cabin||not available|
|Standard-plus cabin||EUR 1.285,00|
|Private cabin (limited availability)||EUR 1.695,00|
- Cabin (shared) in the booked category with private shower and toilet
- Bedding and towels
- Halfboard * including coffee, tea, milk and juice during the meals
- All charges regarding port fees, tourist fees and fuel expences
* With halfboard you have the possibility to disvover local specialties on land.
- Drinks on board (besides the included drinks during the meals)
- Transfer to the port of departure ans port of arrival
- Personal expences & enterance fees
- Travel insurances