Orkney Islands 2019 - Flying Dutchman
|Sailingarea||Schotland | Schottland | Scotland|
Currently 6 available!
availability subject to change Complete reservation
With the Flying Dutchman you sail to the Orkney. Our tour starts at Aberdeenand along the wonders of the east coast you sail to the Orkney, We arrive in small idyllic harbor towns, but will also anchor at beautiful secluded places.
Visit the Orkney Islands and sail with us to Oban. You will enjoy the beutiful and overwelming natur of the Orkney's. On the way you can see many seabirds: boobies, parrot birds, guillemots and if we are Lucky we'll see Dolphins and whale sharks.
The specified program is a guide. Changes due to the effects of weather and wind are possible.
Day 1: Arrival to Aberdeen
Day 2: Orkney Islands - Kirkwall
Day 3: Kirkwall
Day 4: Stromness
Day 5: Lewis & Harris
Day 6 & 7: Skye
Day 8: Rhum (Small Isles)
Day 9: Tobermory (Mull) & Oban
Day 10: Bedarking in Oban
Please note that ports and destinations may be subject to change due to unpredictable weather conditions. The captain aboard will determine the final itinerary regarding weather forecasts. Please do not worry if we deviate from the original plan, because it just means that we will most likely visit another beautiful area.
Prices per person
|Private cabin (limited number)||EUR 1.735,00|
|Standard cabin||EUR 1.285,00|
|Standard-plus cabin||EUR 1.385,00|
- Cabin (shared) in the booked category with private shower and toilet
- Bedding and towels
- Halfboard *, including coffee, tea, milk and juice during the meals
- All charges regarding port fees, tourists fees and fuel expenses
* With halfboard you have beside the board catering also the possibility to discover local specialties on land.
- Drinks on board (besides the included drinks during the meals)
- Transfer to the port of departure and port of arrival
- Personal expences
- Travel insurances