Northsea crossing from Inverness to Amsterdam 2019 - Flying Dutchman
|Sailingarea||Noordzee | Nordsee | Northsea|
Currently 8 available!
availability subject to change Complete reservation
After a season of stunning sailing cruises, the Flying Dutchman will head back to Amsterdam and it will sail most of the 500 nautical miles!
As a passenger you will be part of the crew (and part of the ship!) - you will take turn in the shifts together with the professional crew. We will try to make port in several nice harbours in England's eastcoast on the way.
Itirnerary (depending on the weather conditions):
Day 1: arrival in Inverness
Day 2: on sea
Day 3: Aberdeen
Day 4: Holy Island
Day 5: Whitby
Day 6: on sea
Day 7: on sea
Day 8: Amsterdan - debarking
Sailing experience is not required!
Minimum age: 16 years
Prices per person
|Standard cabin||EUR 595,00|
|Standard-PLUS cabin||EUR 695,00|
|Private cabin (limited availability)||EUR 770,00|
- Cabin (shared) in the booked category with private shower and toilet
- Bedding and towels
- All meals - with the exception of three diners ashore at your own expense
- Coffee, tea and milk during the meals
- All charges regarding port fees, tourists fees and fuel expenses
- Drinks on board (besides the included drinks during the meals)
- Transfer to the port of departure and port of arrival
- Personal expences
- Travel insurances