Islands & Highlands - Flying Dutchman
Currently 6 available!
availability subject to change Complete reservation
Join this adventurous sailing cruise on the Flying Dutchman as she discovers the unique Scotish Westcoast.
A versitile sailing cruise. The Flying Dutchman will make port in populated as well as unpopulated islands in the Scotish Archipelago.
Depending on the weather, the itinerary will be the following:
Day 1 - embarking in Oban
Day 2 - Mull, Tobermory
Day 3 - Staffa and Iona
Day 4 - Islay, Port Ellen
Day 5 - Jura
Day 6: back to Oban
Day 7 - debarking
The daily routes for the ship depend on the weather and wind conditions. The captain determines the exact sailing program per day and consults this with the guests. A bit of adventure is part of this trip.
Prices per person
|Standard cabin||EUR 885,00|
|Standard-PLUS cabin||EUR 995,00|
|Private cabin (limited availability)||EUR 1.275,00|
- Accommodation based on a shared cabin
- Cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Bedding and towels
- Halfboard * including coffee, tea, milk and juice during the meals
- All charges regarding port fees, tourists fees and fuel expenses
- Usage of the Zodiak for landings
* With half board you have also the possibility to discover local specialties on land.
- The drinks not already included in the meals
- Transfer to the port of departure and port of arrival
- Personal expenses and entrance fees
- Travel insurances
If you make a reservation with the form below, it is still preliminary. We will contact you and inform you about the available cabins. Please let us know if you want to participate on the tour and we will send you the agreement. After you signed the agreement your booking is official
Click here how we manage your personal data