Islands & Highlands 2019 - Flying Dutchman
|Sailingarea||Schotland | Schottland | Scotland|
Currently 4 available!
availability subject to change Complete reservation
Join this adventurous sailing cruise on the Flying Dutchman as she discovers the unique Scotish Westcoast.
A versitile sailing cruise. The Flying Dutchman will make port in populated as well as unpopulated islands in the Scotish Archipelago.
Please note that ports and destinations may be subject to change due to unpredictable weather conditions. The captain aboard will determine the final itinerary regarding weather forecasts. Please do not worry if we deviate from the original plan, because it just means that we will most likely visit another beautiful area.
Day 1: Arrival to Oban
Day 2: Mull
Day 3: Iona & Staffa
Day 4: Jura
Day 5: Port Ellen (Islay)
Day 6: Crinan
Day 7: Oban
Day 8: Debarkation in Oban
We have divided the prices into two categories, because our double cabins are of different sizes
Prices per person
|Standard cabin (not available)|
|Standard-plus cabin||EUR 1.185,00|
|Surplus private cabin||EUR 400,00|
- Cabin (shared) in the booked category with private shower and toilet
- Bedding and towels
- Halfboard, including coffee, tea, milk and juice during the meals
- All charges regarding port fees, tourists fees and fuel expenses
With half board you have also the possibility to discover local specialties on land.
- Drinks on board (besides the included drinks during the meals)
- Transfer to the port of departure and port of arrival
- Personal expences
- Travel insurances