Discoverytour Skye, Uist-Harris & Lewis 2019 - Flying Dutchman
|Sailingarea||Schotland | Schottland | Scotland|
Currently 4 available!
availability subject to change Complete reservation
An adventurous sailing cruise along the beautiful Scotish westcoast that offers a wonderfull combination of (mild) hiking and sailing.
Experience the pristine landscape on some of the most overwhelmingly stunning sceneries Europe has to offer. The exact route depends on the weather,
Day 1: Boarding in Oban
Day 2: Mull (Tobermory)
Day 3: Barra
Days 4&5: Harris & Lewis
Day 6: Skye
Day 7: Skye (Portree)
Day 8: Eigg
Day 9: Oban
Day 10: Breakfast & check-out
Please note that ports and destinations may be subject to change due to unpredictable weather conditions. The captain aboard will determine the final itinerary regarding weather forecasts. Please do not worry if we deviate from the original plan, because it just means that we will most likely visit another beautiful area.
Prices per person
|Private cabin (limiltes number)||EUR 1.985,00|
|Standard cabin||EUR 1.485,00|
|Standard-plus cabin||EUR 1.585,00|
- Cabin (shared) in the booked category with private shower and toilet
- Bedding and towels
- Halfboard *, including coffee, tea, milk and juice during the meals
- All charges regarding port fees, tourists fees and fuel expenses
* With half board you have also the possibility to discover local specialties on land.
- Drinks on board (besides the included drinks during the meals)
- Transfer to the port of departure and port of arrival
- Personal expences & enterance fees
- Travel insurances