Crossing from Inverness to Amsterdam - Flying Dutchman
|Capacity||24 (nog 10 beschikbaar)|
After a season of stunning sailing cruises, the Flying Dutchman will head back to Amsterdam and it will sail most of the 500 nautical miles!
As a passenger you will be part of the crew (and part of the ship!) - you will take turn in the shifts together with the professional crew. We will try to make port in several nice harbours in England's eastcoast on the way.
Sailing experience is not required!
Prices per person
|Standard cabin||EUR 585,00|
|Standard-plus cabin||EUR 695,00|
|Surcharge for a private cabin||EUR 350,00|
- Accommodation based on a shared cabin
- Cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Bedding and towels
- Crew consisting of a captain, mate and cook
- Usage of the Zodiak for landings
- All meals - with the exenption of three diners ashore at your own expense
- The drinks
- Transfers to the ship prior to the trip and from the ship after the trip
- Personal expenses